What is TheGrillFather’s Return Policies and Guidelines?
Product Exchange or Returns
Our TheGrillfather.com 100% Satisfaction Guarantee that your items have good workmanship and function properly in all normal environments and product handling. Stainless Steel products ARE very delicate when shipping and handling.
Did you know that Cardboard rubbed against your Grill Hood, Doors, or Drawers will cause marring to the point it cannot be returned or resold? Please read the Red information below about care and handling in order to get the full value of your return.
Our TheGrillfather.com 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We encourage you to call and talk to our team to rule out product or satisfaction issues. Some manufacturers will not take back any items that have been used or cooked on. If you have met the return conditions, you may return any product within 30 days from date of shipment for a full refund of the purchase price (this does not include your original shipping fees or returns).
What you cannot return –
- There are no Returns on Discounted or Scratch and Dent items
- No returns on items marked in red that state non-returnable
You can return your item, if you spoke to one of our representatives and they specifically instructed you on what to get, based on what you told TheGrillFather rep, and that part was incorrect.
Any item that is clearly marked as a part that is not returnable is not returnable but we do handle returns on a case-by-case basis.
In order for a return to be covered by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, items must be:
- Returned in their original packaging as shipped.
- Attached with the original receipt or Verification by TheGrillFather.com.
- Designated Unused items are eligible for return.
- YOU WILL BE GIVEN A SPECIFIC ADDRESS TO RETURN YOUR ITEM ALONG WITH YOUR RMA NUMBER.
- Customer must obtain a valid RMA, or Return Merchandise Authorization Code, before sending the return (Please contact us)
- Mark the outside of the box with the RMA number in large black marker whenever possible.
- All Returns must be reported within 30 days of purchase and shipped back within 3 days of issuing an RMA
- The Product CAN NOT be marred, scratched, dented, or discolored or have been physically used
- The packaging cannot be damaged.
- There are no Returns on Discounted or Scratch and Dent items.
- Email photos of any defective items to support your case
Barbecue Parts are not returnable. Please make sure you have confirmed that the part you ordered is for your specific grill or application to avoid having ordered the incorrect part.
Stainless Steel Components Shipping Care
Stainless Steel Care and Return Tips you should be aware of:
- DO NOT LET ANY CARDBOARD COME IN CONTACT OR RUB AGAINST YOUR STAINLESS.
- USE THE WHITE FOAM (CALLED FRIENDLY FOAM) TO COVER ANY OUTWARD FACING AREAS THAT COULD COME IN CONTACT WITH THE STAINLESS.
- USE ORIGINAL BOX AND PACK IT IN ANOTHER BOX TO PRESERVE THE BOX AND ITEM YOU ARE RETURNING.
- YOUR ITEM WILL BE FAIRLY EVALUATED AND CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN BASED ON THE ABILITY TO RESELL THE UNIT.
On any return, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges, including any costs incurred in getting the product both to, and from, the customer, regardless of whether shipping was originally charged or not. If we sold or shipped you the wrong item, we will refund your entire amount. A 15% Restocking fee or more will be imposed on all returns.
If an item is shipped and returned because it is not deliverable due to an incorrect address, the customer will be responsible for shipping both ways. Orders for larger items that must ship via freight require the shipping company to contact the customer prior to delivery. If the product is returned because the freight company could not reach the customer, this will be considered a return, and the order will be subject to our regular return policies.
All returns require previous communication with TheGrillfather.com and a valid RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Please do not simply ship items back. Items must be returned prepaid in resalable condition with all documentation, hoses, etc. Please package your shipment well and insure your shipment. If your return arrives to us damaged, you will have to file a claim with the shipping company to be reimbursed for the product. We are not responsible for damages during shipping on returns. Contact us to schedule a return and check back with us several days after you have shipped it. We will not be held responsible for a refund if the customer does not make a follow-up call.
If an item is damaged upon arrival, or if we sent the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping, and we will get the correct item to you at no extra cost. Customer must notify us within (3) days of receipt of any shipping damages. Customer is responsible for any damage to the product when shipping back to us. Please call us at 1-800-969-1026 to report this issue and we will gladly help you out.
If an item is shown as delivered by the shipping company and has not arrived, or if the item is shown as undelivered and has not arrived, please contact us within (21) calendar days of the expected delivery date to report a missing delivery. Please call us at 1-800-969-1026 to report this issue and we will gladly help you out.
The Guarantee can be voided if any of the conditions happen (we handle returns on a case-by-case basis):
- The Item has been installed or used in any manner as the manufacture would consider not resalable.
- An item description states that the item is not returnable.
- The Item was special ordered, such as custom color (i.e. outdoor kitchens, color top, etc.)
- The Item has been personalized, engraved, screwed into or marred or scratched in any way
- The Item was part of a group of items and requires all the components of that bundle.
- You do not have all the original packaging
FYI -Sample RMA you will receive – 5-5-2017-Jon-Return-25570 or RMA-Date-Name-Order-Number