Featuring key components constructed from high quality materials, this grill is built to last. The Bull Outdoor Brahma Built-In Gas BBQ Grill also includes 304 and 316 stainless steel in its construction and has a stainless steel hood and zinc knobs, making it durable and sleek. It features five cast stainless steel burners that offer 90,000 BTUs of heat and an infrared back burner with 15,000 BTUs. The double-walled hood keeps the heat on the inside, and with a heavy-duty thermometer, you are able to cook your food to perfection. Expand your grilling skills by utilizing the smoker box and the rotisserie!
Each burner valve has it’s own piezo igniters – a simple system that is designed to last. The piezo igniters are a very simple, independent ignition system that is designed with the least amount of wiring to directly ignite each burner. Each igniter is behind a stainless steel insulated housing unit so food drippings do not interfere with gas from the burner to protect it from not being able to spark.
Bull Outdoor Products also designs their grill hoods to be a single piece with dual lining. This unique design gives a seamless and polished look and helps retain heat within the grilling area. the dual lining also helps lower the external temperature of the hood; it will still be hot, but not blister hot to the touch.
- FREE SHIPPING!!!
- Assyembly not required
- 1026 sq.in. cooking area
- Cooking power 90,000 BTU’s
- Cook 29 burgers at a time
- #304 and 316 Stainless, 16 guage Stainless Steel
- Electronic Piezo Ignition
- 5 Cast Stainless Steel Burners 15,000 BTU’s each
- Dual Halogen Interior Lighting System
- Warming Rack
- Grease Tray
- Dual Lined hood
- Metal Gas Control Knobs
- Infrared (IR) back burner for Rotisserie
- Heavy duty stainless steel grates
- CSA Approved
- Items Included: Grease tray, heat shield, burners, flame tamer, cooking grate, warming rack, temperature gauge
- Cutout dimensions 38 1/2″ X 21″ D X 9 1/2″ H See Specs Here
- Limited Manufacturer WarrantyThe manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser at the original site of delivery with proof of purchase of each Outdoor Gas Grill that when subject to normal residential use, it is free from defects in workmanship and materials for the periods specified below. This warranty excludes grills used in rental or commercial applications. It does not apply to rust, corrosion, oxidation or discoloration, which may occur due to moisture or overheating, unless the affected component becomes inoperable. It does not cover labor or labor related charges. There will be shipping and handling charge for the delivery of the warranty part(s).Components and warranty period: cast iron burners – 5 years; cast brass burner – 20 years; stainless steel burner – 5 years; stainless steel flame tame – 3 years; porcelain cast iron cooking grids – 3 years; stainless steel cooking grids – lifetime; gas vlaves – 1 year; painted frame, housing, cart, control panel, igniter system and others – 1 year; stainless steel frame, house – lifetime.The manufacturer’s obligation under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement, at our option, of the product during the warranty period. The extent of any liability of the manufacturer, under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement. This warranty does not cover normal wear of parts, damage resulting from any of the following: negligent use or misuse of the product, use on improper fuel/gas supply, use contrary to operating instructions, or alteration by any person other than our factory service center. The warranty period is not extended by such repair or replacement.Product repair as provided under this warranty is your exclusive remedy. The manufacturer shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any express or implied warranty on its products. Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty or merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose on this product to the duration of the above warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.