Your summer is going to be sizzling with our Summer Grilling Spectacular. Our next recipe is Grilled Garlic Parmesan Zucchini, and it will become your go to appetizer for outdoor grilling entertaining. These zucchini are rich enough to stand on their own, but are wonderful starters that compliment steak, ribs, chicken, or fish.
This fast and easy dish is a great way to get vegetables into your afternoon grilling menu while still using your grill. The zucchini are hearty enough to work on the grill without falling apart. The garlic and Parmesan really take this dish to another level of salty richness. Even more, this recipe plates amazingly, bringing an eye-popping sophistication to your outdoor party or event. So fire up the grill, grab some zucchini, and bring on those mad summer grilling skills.
Grilled Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Ingredients
- 3 zucchini
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Grilled Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Directions
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Cut the zucchini in half crosswise, then slice each half into 3 slices lengthwise, making 6 slices per zucchini.
- Mix the butter, garlic, and parsley in a bowl, and spread the mixture on both sides of each zucchini slice. Sprinkle one side of each slice with Parmesan cheese, and place the slices, cheese sides up, crosswise on the preheated grill to keep them from falling through.
- Grill the zucchini until the cheese has melted and the slices are cooked through and show grill marks, about 8 minutes.