The king of date night is around the corner and we want to help you romance your Valentine’s culinary senses with Grilled Beef Tenderloin. Beautifully simple and succulent, this dish is sure to delight your special someone adding to your memorable night.
Marinating in a combination of red wine, soy sauce, garlic, and spices for over four hours, the beef tenderloins are prepped for the grill. Simply grilling over medium heat to the desired doneness yields perfect filets to for you and your date. Easily pair with grilled veggies for a complete menu, and don’t forget the chocolates. So order the flowers, fire up the grill, and lay hold of your loved one’s heart by showing how much you treasure them.
Grilled Beef Tenderloin Ingredients
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ancho chili pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 beef tenderloin steaks (6 ounces each)
Grilled Beef Tenderloin Directions
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients. Add the steaks; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
Taken from: TasteOfHome.com